Please visit our Class Dojo for the most up to date information about fourth grade!
We want to say thank you to all the students! When we teach, we also learn. This past year we have grown together. A little bit of each of you will always be with us. Always strive to be the best that you can be.
To the parents we want to say thank you for allowing us to be your child’s teacher. It has been a wonderful and rewarding year for us. It has been such a blessing to have such supportive parents. We will always remember this fourth grade class!
Building Reading and Language Arts Skills:
- Read every day for at least 30 minutes.
- Read chapter books and nonfiction books.
- Summarize what was read in your own words: writing or talking to someone.
- Study Island and BrainPOP are your friends!!!
Building Math Skills:
- It is recommended to have hands-on involvement better than regular paper/pencil activities.
- Make up problems around the house with math facts.
- Ask them to make new recipes using measuring tools.
- Come up with new ideas to remodel the house using different shapes and models.
- Review addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts on a daily basis.
Also remember to review the Surah’s they learned and keep a record of it in their Quran log. There are a lot of good and free websites for speaking and writing Arabic.
Some helpful websites are:
We hope that you will continue working with your child over the summer.