- About Us
- School Administration
- Staff Portal
- Middle School
- Arabic & Quran
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
- Instructional Coach
2018-2019 Academic Year
Al-Iman School is an Advanc-Ed accredited Islamic school established in 1992 located in Raleigh, NC. Our current enrollment is 261 students in preschool through 8th grades. We are rated as one of the top performing schools in the State of North Carolina.
- Certified Elementary Teachers.
- Certified Middle School Language Arts Teacher.
- Islamic Studies, Arabic and Quran Teacher.
Open Positions will be announced in the near future.
For Teaching positions qualified candidates should:
- Hold Bachelors of Education or Masters in their teaching area
- Hold Teaching Certificate / License
- Have at least two years classroom teaching experience in the USA
- Have strong communication, technology and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced candidates who intend to seek certification will be considered.
- All candidates must have U.S work authorization.
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Discount for Staff / Faculty Child / Children
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid sick and personal leave
How to apply:
Please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com
Aliman School is a nonprofit organization and an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Al Iman School
Click here Employment Application
Info for Substitute Teachers
All substitutes will need to have completed the following course at Wake Technical College:
“THE SUBSTITUTE EFFECTIVE TEACHER TRAINING”
Please visit this website for more information including pricing and class schedules http://www.waketech.edu
In addition, new substitute teachers must submit along with their application and SETT certificate, all applicants must also submit a copy of their drivers` license, Social Security Card, Permanent Resident Card (if applicable), Employment Authorization Card (if applicable) and a copy of a TB test results.