- About Us
- School Administration
- Staff Portal
- Interventionist: Andrea Lewis
- Librarian Melissa Alhertani
- Pre-K & KG
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- Middle School
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
NEW! 2017-2018 Academic Year
Al-Iman School is an Advanc-Ed accredited Islamic school established in 1992 located in Raleigh, NC. Our current enrollment is 300 students in preschool through 8th grades. We are rated as one of the top performing schools in the State of North Carolina.
- Certified Elementary Teachers.
- Certified Middle School Language Arts Teacher.
- Islamic Studies, Arabic and Quran Teacher.
For Assistant Principal position qualified candidates should:
- Hold at least a Master’s Degree in School Administration or Educational Leadership.
- Hold Assistant Principal’s License.
- Have at least three years of teaching experience & 1 to 2 years of leadership experience.
For Instructional Coach qualified candidates should:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, or School Administration.
- Have at least three years of teaching experience, & two years of instructional coach experience.
- Have data analysis experience.
For Teaching positions qualified candidates should:
- Hold Bachelors of Education or Masters in their teaching area
- Hold Teaching Certificate / License
- Have at least two years classroom teaching experience in the USA
- Have strong communication, technology and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced candidates who intend to seek certification will be considered.
- All candidates must have U.S work authorization.
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Discount for Staff / Faculty Child / Children
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid sick and personal leave
How to apply:
Please email your CV, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com
Aliman School is a nonprofit organization and an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Al Iman School
Click here Employment Application
Info for Substitute Teachers
Starting for the 2008-2009 school year, all substitutes will need to have completed the following course at Wake Technical College:
“THE SUBSTITUTE EFFECTIVE TEACHER TRAINING”
Please visit this website for more information including pricing and class schedules http://www.waketech.edu
In addition, new substitute teachers must submit along with their application and SETT certificate, all applicants must also submit a copy of their drivers` license, Social Security Card, Permanent Resident Card (if applicable), Employment Authorization Card (if applicable) and a copy of a TB test results.