- About Us
- School Administration
- Staff Portal
- Interventionist: Andrea Lewis
- Librarian Melissa Alhertani
- Pre-K & KG
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- Middle School
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
The Al-Iman School Board is a critical public link to the school. School board members serve the community in several important ways.
- First and foremost we look out for students. Education is not a line item on the school board’s agenda—it is the only item. When making decisions about school programs, we incorporate our community’s view of what students should know and be able to do.
- We are accessible to the community and accountable for the performance of the school.
- We are the education watchdog for the community, ensuring that students get the best education.
- We view this to be a community school – integral part of the community for its past, its present and for its future. We aim to ensure that students, teachers, and staff are fully equipped to excel!
The School Board will provide updates on this page. Please Stay Tuned!
Here are the ASC members and their email addresses:
Chair: Samy Abdel-Baky
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Hiba Chohan
Email Address: email@example.com
ASC Member: Nadirah Muhammad
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASC Member: Ala Odeh
Email Address: email@example.com
ASC Member: Ranya Samara
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASC Member: Abdul Sattar Tohmaz
Email Address: email@example.com
ASC Member: S. Seif
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASC Member: Firdos Pathan
Email Address: email@example.com
ASC Member: Wadah Sayyed
Email Address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org