- About Us
- School Administration
- Staff Portal
- Interventionist: Andrea Lewis
- Librarian Melissa Alhertani
- Pre-K & KG
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- Middle School
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Al-Iman School. Applications for the 2011-2012 academic year are now available. Al-Iman School is operated on a non-discriminatory basis, according equal treatment and access to services without any regard to race, color, national origin, or ancestry. While education is provided from an Islamic perspective, children of any religion may be admitted.
Parents not of the Islamic faith should bear in mind that Islamic education is part of all curricula and the essence of the school’s being.
1. Complete and submit an admission application form by the pre-announced deadline.
2. Present a certified birth certificate.
3. Pay the non-refundable application fee.
4. Sign a permission form to release copies of the student’s latest transcripts and school reports from previous schools.
5. Submit medical records that document the minimum vaccinations as required by the state of North Carolina.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For more information or questions please call Sr. Ayah at 919-821-1699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org